Blackfeather Woods light can be harsh, cruel and blinding
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke nodded courtly. He hadn't seen Tanith for a long time, she probably went away without saying goodbye. This male probably taken her place. Burke could understand why she might have left. The dark brother studied the other. The pale coat reminded him of Kove. "Nice to meet you, Kelorth. I am Burke. Gamma of the pack, and right under Meldresi," Burke introduced to the other male. His pale eyes studied him for a brief moment. Then that question came. Burke wasn't really allowed to talk about it, but since the male already mentioned 'Dark brother' in association with the mark he would give the male some information.

"The members of the brotherhood are indeed marked with a red paw print. I am not allowed to talk about it much. The priestess will see if your actions are fit to be a dark brother," Burke explained. He was not going to tell him what he needed to do. It would need to come naturally to the male and then he would be recruited for his actions. The large male tugged his lips into a smile. "I will tell you this. The dark brotherhood is a tight knitted group that serves The Dread Lord and follows his desires, which they achieve through the word of the Night Mother." That sounded very vague but it might help the new wolf on its way. Once he would know what the lord of the dread did it wasn't that difficult to figure out what to do.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
light can be harsh, cruel and blinding - by Kelorth - March 26, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: light can be harsh, cruel and blinding - by Burke - March 26, 2015, 07:33 AM
RE: light can be harsh, cruel and blinding - by Kelorth - March 27, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: light can be harsh, cruel and blinding - by Burke - March 27, 2015, 11:38 AM