Redhawk Caldera [Join] Be my backup?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian gave the alpha grateful small smile. He wasn't often told he was liked or something was appreciated. "Thank you...." He wanted to address the male's name but he didn't know it. Hopefully his pause would be enough of a hint. Sebastian's nose scrunched up almost cutely when the dark furred alpha asked if he wanted to start a family or planning on taking on a mate. "I don't think I am remotely ready for anything of those things. I'm fie being a bachelor at the moment. I am in search for a pack I can stay for a long time. I prefer to make friendships and family related bonds. Since..." He had a brief pause. "My own family failed to exist."

The large grey male wondered if he should mention anything about his father. Maybe that would be best. He didn't want them to scent another pack in his fur and be accused of treachery. Sebastian just wanted to clear a few things up. "Only my father remains. I've been told he is in Black Feather Woods... The alpha female invited me to meet him. But.. I am not ready yet, and I don't really trust them. It feels strange to be invited on claimed lands. Lands that are gossiped about of being dark and splattered with blood of trespassers," Sebastian explained. "I do not feel the need to be in such type of pack."
Messages In This Thread
[Join] Be my backup? - by Sebastian - March 26, 2015, 09:02 AM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 26, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Sebastian - March 26, 2015, 01:48 PM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 26, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Sebastian - March 26, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 26, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Sebastian - March 27, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 27, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Sebastian - March 27, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 27, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: [Join] Be my backup? - by Sebastian - March 28, 2015, 02:31 AM