Redhawk Caldera I'm Only Human
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Only tagging Elwood here for reference, Kim. ;)

Raissa said she should go back—and Fox was about to protest—but seemed to change her mind on the spot, asking for a place to rest instead. Fox was incredibly wary of letting outsiders (no matter how well-known) into the caldera. Let alone pregnant ones who might seek to be a threat to her own right to be the sole bearer of children. "There's a little stream and a hollow tree about a five minute walk from here," Fox offered. "I hope you'll understand that we can't just... take you in." Her eyes fell upon Raissa's abdomen once more.

"Come on; I'll show you." Raissa could take it or leave it, but Fox had to draw the line somewhere. Letting a pregnant female who didn't belong to the pack any deeper into their territory was just asking for trouble. What if Fitz came here and grew angry with the mother of his children? Or worse, what if he grew angry with Fox? Blinking the thought away, Fox began the short walk to the hollow tree, glancing back to make sure Raissa was following behind. "I can get somebody to stay with you, if you'd like. Maybe Elwood or one of our newer members." Jaws would make a fine guardian for the evening, as would Grimm.

Once Raissa was settled in, Fox lifted her head to call for @Elwood, assuming he wasn't busy with something else. Her conscious settled, Fox gave Raissa a quick good-bye, and set off back to her own (decidedly drama-free) family.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 23, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:45 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 24, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 24, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 27, 2015, 12:41 PM