Kintla Flatlands coax me out my low
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
vienna hi i love you -- but i also love suma-ienna :p
The devastation of a nuclear warzone did not compare to the barren, desolate space that had been left in Finn's heart by five simple, yet corrosive words such as the ones his past had sent for him. A piece of him, despite having said goodbye a long time ago, felt missing. Gone with the wind and with the cold winter breeze that had taken his mother's life as payment for the lives that were yet to arrive in the Spring.
It was the cycle of life, of course, but what a god-damed fucked up cycle it was.

Slowly, like a real war veteran sliding out the clouds of smoke the fallings bombs and grenades left behind, Finn continued to run across the vast expanse of the flatlands with the desesperation of one who thought the path ahead as neverending, never forgiving.
The image was not as kind on the eyes as Vienna's careless barrelrolls and giggles, but it was no less real. 
No less heartfelt.

It was a cruel caricature life painted as the man, also unkowingly, increased the proximity between him and the unsuspecting Sunspire wolf. 
Ironically, Finn, who was currently the eptithome of misery, would cross the path of a wolf that could be literally irradiating happiness.
Like life met death, opposites were innevitably bound to come across one another.
Messages In This Thread
coax me out my low - by Finn - March 20, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: coax me out my low - by Vienna IA - March 21, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: coax me out my low - by Finn - March 27, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: coax me out my low - by Vienna IA - March 29, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: coax me out my low - by Finn - April 06, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: coax me out my low - by Vienna IA - April 12, 2015, 07:47 PM