Redhawk Caldera Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
You're welcome to powerplay my brat anytime, friend!  This is kind of weird and awkwardly written.  I apologize!  I'm really sleepy but wanted to get a reply up for you before I crash.

Raven had begun coming into her own personality in the last few weeks.  She was becoming more inquisitive and curious, paying attention to things her parents and packmates did, watching the responses they got, and learning from them.  She was a quiet and reserved child, content to let her siblings go first while she hung back and watched to see what happened.  She was larger than her brother and sister, but considerably less bold.  However, that didn't stop her from being lured away from her father's watchful...er, currently snoring supervision by the promise of new and interesting things.  Having her sister beside her gave her confidence she otherwise wouldn't have had.

Grinning, she toddled after Wildfire as the flame-kissed girl collected sticks, rocks, and other forest detritus from around the den site.  Raven helped by picking up things she found interesting, carrying them around, and then putting them down again.  The recent warmer weather and gentle showers had brought new blooms and the first spring flowers to the area; Raven came across one such flower, a tiny little lavender blossom partly hidden in the thick clovers that grew outside their den, and with a squeak of delight she plucked it and held it proudly up for her sister to see.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore - by Raven - March 27, 2015, 11:16 PM