Bearclaw Valley These words are my heart and soul
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett let out a soft hum that came from her lips. She would have blushed if she could at Kove's loving words. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Her white knight turned into her king. Scarlett licked over his muzzle. It made her even feel more loved when she realized what Kove said. She always wanted to be a shining light for others. It made her feel great about the fact that Kove was seeing her this way. The white queen snuggled against Kove. "You have no idea how much you mean to me. You are my source of light. Because of you I get so positive because I love you so much," Scarlett responded.

Her light colored coat mingled with Kove's as she sat against him. "Nall... Nalli--giva--git,” she tried to repeat but it sounded so foreign on her tongue. A soft snort cam from her. "I will need more practice. But I'm sure that you will make me get the right pronunciation. I'd love to learn it, Kove. I know how important than language is to you. Maybe we can even give our future babies inuit names," Scarlett suggested, feeling a bit flustered for openly mentioning babies. Her red eyes glinted in excitement.
Messages In This Thread
These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 18, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 12:41 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 21, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 24, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 02:13 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 02:49 PM