Bearclaw Valley A little birdie told me...
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"Of course, a larger chunk of meat or a choicer cut during hunts would be appreciated. Perhaps you could reinforce the eating hierarchy." Food was a main driving point for most creatures. If they were derived of food, then that would force them to work harder...or leave. But, that would cull out the weak and lazy too.

Meldresi tipped her head. If the two packs were going to be allies, wouldn't it be a good idea for each of them to teach the other's young? "Damien would insist on fighting it. Potema would prod at it and annoy it. Cicero would probably do the same." She murmured, trying to imagine their reactions to a large bear. It would be an amusing sight, as long as the bear would be gentle and patient with them.

"There is blood too, during a first time. It happens when your maidenhead breaks. That is the main source of the pain." She said, using the common term instead of the medical one. "In some places where they have arranged mating, they use that as proof that the female was a virgin. If there was no blood, then the union was nulled. But it would not apply to you." Such a practice was not something she saw in Teekon Wilds, but many travelers came to the Wilds. It must have travelled here one way or another. "I don't believe he has, but the topic has never come up." Kove was not as sexually active as his Brothers and Sisters were. The subject never came up, and the musky scent of a woman (or even a man) has never appeared on his fur. He was one of the most noble of her Dark Brothers in that sense. "Love makes the act all the more special." She smirked. Like she would know, the heartless bastard.

"Not at the moment, no." There were some times where she had some feeling for men in her pack; Slade, Bane. Burke was starting to be the subject of her fondness, though she doubted she would ever be in love with him, or anyone, besides her children.
Messages In This Thread
A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 18, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - March 19, 2015, 05:26 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 24, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - March 25, 2015, 04:20 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 25, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - March 26, 2015, 03:05 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 28, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 31, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - April 01, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - April 07, 2015, 11:21 PM