Wapun Meadow Once upon a time...
61 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
[Image: K9G4M07.jpg]

indentArabella studied the young woman. She didn't seem like she had had to struggle to survive for as long as she had, she seemed perfectly healthy and in good conditions. She had to be part of a pack, but her scent suggested she hadn't been around many others for a while either. "It is really nice to meet you, Saena. What a pretty name you have..." she said with a friendly smile, but hiding a nostalgic wave of emotions that made her think back of her perfectly peaceful home and her evil step mother. "I didn't do it willingly..." she answered, her face turned somewhat sad, and suddenly her tail wasn't swinging. "But I do hope to find a new start with a pack... I wouldn't like to be a loner forever, I wouldn't survive for too long on my own." Sadly, the world was far from what Saena's ideal picture of it was. The world was unforgiving, and being a loner wasn't the only way to learn that. Arabella had suffered the evil of the world, that came to her family in the form of a vile woman, a family wrecker that destroyed the fair princess' life.

Messages In This Thread
Once upon a time... - by Arabella - March 27, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Once upon a time... - by Saēna - March 27, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Once upon a time... - by Arabella - March 27, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Once upon a time... - by Saēna - March 28, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: Once upon a time... - by Arabella - March 28, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: Once upon a time... - by Saēna - March 31, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Once upon a time... - by Arabella - April 02, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Once upon a time... - by Saēna - April 02, 2015, 06:55 PM