Redhawk Caldera One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Super cute! Here goes awkward!Seb

Sebastian focussed on the small tasks given by the alpha male. He would use his gamekeeper skills and warden to protect and feed the pack. But also meet the other three wolves. They hadn't shown themselves yet, nor had he found the beta's or other alpha to meet. For now the giant of a male would focus on the things that he could do. His charcoal body was hunched low to ground, stalking mode on. After finishing his round around the territory and meeting one of the members Sebastian decided that he should hunt. His stomach was killing him. He would first hunt for the caches and then hunt for himself. He didn't want to hunt with a full stomach.

The masked male creeped closer to the doe that just had given birth. Sebastian didn't even feel remorse with the hunger he had. Unfortunately this doe had carried his calf for him to end up as a meal. His pale eyes locked on his target. It was a risk since the mother might protect its baby. The tank jumped forward and growled loudly. At first the mother jumped away but then it returned. Sebastian had to dodge the mother and jump the baby. Once his jaws clamped around the baby he started to run. The doe came closer in their chase. Sebastian dropped the calf and sped off. But with the jumble the baby's neck had been broken. The doe stood protectively by the baby for an hour before she realized it was dead. Sebastian waited to pick the young up and then seek out a cache.

His stomach growled loudly as he dragged the baby deer with him. He walked up the hill to sniff out a cache, which was damn difficult with the scent of blood in his nose. Note to himself, he should have located a cache first before hunting. Sebastian stiffened into place when he saw movement up ahead. So his alpha had some really young children. He felt like he was intruding in a personal moment. The male flattened his ears in worry and his tail tugged a bit between his legs when he saw the alpha male. The calf was hanging from his bloodied jaw. He placed the meal down. "Ah, hello Peregrine and.. small lady."
Messages In This Thread
RE: One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas - by Sebastian - March 28, 2015, 02:32 PM