well i grew up quick and i grew up mean
31 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
"Yes it does quite a bit," she said with a slight hint of humor to her voice. She would have had no other way to communicate if she didn't know the tongue. So it was important she learned it and fast. 

"I don't know, you seem like you would have a better chance than I in a fight." she stated looking straight at him. She knew little about fighting. He at least knew some. He had clearly been in a recent fight with other wolves. Who she dare not ask. He had a few cuts that were beginning to heal but he could have had it a lot worse. 

"As for my leaving, no I didn't leave without notice. My brother was awake. I told him, he said he would tell the others. However, I doubt he actually has. No one will come looking for me though. I'm sure of it," she stated with a small nod as if assuring herself of what she said. She believed no one would come looking because no one gave much notice in the first place. Who knows maybe they didn't really know she was gone. No. that wasn't it. They would have noticed by now. Wouldn't they?
Messages In This Thread
well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Aesop - March 14, 2015, 08:41 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Lyric - March 14, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Aesop - March 14, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Lyric - March 14, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Aesop - March 17, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Lyric - March 17, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Aesop - March 19, 2015, 09:33 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Lyric - March 20, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Aesop - March 25, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Lyric - March 28, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Aesop - April 03, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Lyric - April 18, 2015, 06:57 AM