Redhawk Caldera One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was surprised how civilly he was greeted. His pale eyes studied the alpha for a brief moment. The male then visibly relaxed more and nodded. "Hello Wifi," he greeted. "Of course, for you I am 'Seb' or 'Bas'," he returned. The male didn't have much with children yet. He might wanted some later but he wasn't really focussed on having young or a mate now. He felt like he needed to ... accomplish first. No, he felt like he needed to finish growing mentally. He could act pretty childish sometimes. 

The large grey studied the two that looked awfully cute. He wanted to offer the little one food, but she might not be on solids yet, possibly if she would be it would have to be chewed for her. That was a task Sebastian was not willing to do yet. The male turned to Peregrine. "I was trying to place this at a cache but I have trouble finding one," he spoke. He would like to know because it would get him faster to hunt for his next meal. Unfortunately for Sebastian his stomach rumbled loudly, loud enough for the other two to hear.
Messages In This Thread
RE: One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas - by Sebastian - March 28, 2015, 03:20 PM