Redhawk Caldera One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian let the youngster sniff the carcass, he would even allow her to nip and bite into it. After his stomach rumbled it seemed to have startled the girl. Oh poor child. Sebastian looked up in surprise when the male offered to show him the cache. That would be convenient. The young grey let a close sigh of relief when he was allowed to eat. "Thank you." He moved down to the deer and ate some from it while Peregrine was talking to the pup that he had startled. He then realized how big he must have looked for such a tiny baby. He should have lowered himself from the beginning. The alpha didn't seem to be mad at him for scaring his child. Probably because she needed to learn.

Once the small lady got close, Sebastian instantly lowered himself too. He laid down on his tummy and placed his muzzle on the ground. His fluffy grey and black tail was wagging to show her that he meant no harm. It reminded him that he could have half-siblings if his mother hadn't died. If only his father had been there to protect her. Nope, he had to go live his own life and be all dark and brooding. Sebastian focused on the little one and breathed out a warm gush of air over her. "Play?" Pups knew that word right? He remembered play being one of his first words.
Messages In This Thread
RE: One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas - by Sebastian - March 28, 2015, 03:53 PM