Duskfire Glacier A check up from an old friend
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett thought about that. Which meant she had to run really fast if that would happen. Maybe she would take some fighting lessons from Kove. Who knows. It could be useful. The red eyed female almost mentioned if Tuwawi would attack another pack war would break out. But she wasn't going to push it. Scarlett just raised her tail and kept her mouth shut. As much as she would like to boast about her new pack she didn't want to endanger them. They had a nice quiet life in Bearclaw. A smile tugged on her lips. Holding it all in. How badly she wanted to tell the other female that she was living under the regime of a crazy woman. 

"Actually," Scarlett smiled sweetly. "I also came here to thank you, and Tuwawi. Everyone in DFG really. I am so much happier now without you guys in my life. It is a blessing," Scarlett hummed. She was secretly also relieved that Manauia's wrath wasn't specifically directed at her, she just disliked everyone. Good to know. That gave Scarlett some more confidence. 
Messages In This Thread
A check up from an old friend - by Scarlett - March 26, 2015, 08:18 AM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Manauia IA - March 26, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Scarlett - March 26, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Manauia IA - March 26, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Scarlett - March 27, 2015, 01:44 AM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Manauia IA - March 28, 2015, 09:22 PM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Scarlett - March 29, 2015, 04:57 AM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Manauia IA - April 01, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Scarlett - April 01, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Manauia IA - April 08, 2015, 09:59 PM
RE: A check up from an old friend - by Scarlett - April 11, 2015, 03:34 AM