Redhawk Caldera One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Psstttt. Sebbie is still on TBD :P

Sebastian watched the pup and couldn't help but smile at least a bit at her. She was a cute little girl. As before the large male didn't seem to be bothered by the pup eating from his carcass. Or well, technically the pack's carcass. He was fortunate enough that the alpha male let him eat. Sebastian was very much aware of that. His large body needed a lot of food to get the energy it needed. Being, probably, the one with the lowest rank made it very clear that he came last when eating. At least his hard work had been rewarded. Sebastian felt like this pack would do great to set him straight and turn him into a hard worker.

"Oh I don't mind. I know pups are most important," Sebastian returned. They were the new generation. New blood of the pack. Surely the alpha pair would probably have a long life, but it still made sure their bloodline would stay in charge of the pack they created. Sebastian had seen it with his uncle after all. "You have a lovely daughter," he then complimented. Yet, somehow it sounded awfully perverted. Sebastian frowned. "Wait. That came of wrong," he let out awkwardly. Sebastian was glad that the pup wasn't chewing on his legs, it looked like it would hurt with the sharp teeth she had.
Messages In This Thread
RE: One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas - by Sebastian - March 29, 2015, 04:46 PM