The Sunspire i didn't expect the moon quite so soon
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Having little naturalist tendencies himself, he couldn't say the same, though he agreed that the winter had been mild.  It had been his first winter passed in these parts, so he hadn't known what to expect exactly.  Not one who was fond of the cold, he couldn't complain about the turnout.  It had been nice to be able to get out without worrying about freezing or shortages, for the most part at least.

"Sounds like him.  I'm glad to hear he's doing well."  He'd been the first wolf Dante had bumped into, and it was wierd to think about.  Helena had still been with him then... a pang at the thought, though it quickly passed.  "I doubt he'd remember who I was, but if you can, tell him I said hello, and thanks for the tips that day."  Because of that conversation he had been able to navigate the area a bit better, without fear of encroaching on a pack who did not wish for the intrusion. 

"So you founded this pack, then.  That must have been a job and a half."  He looked at the impressive mountain before them, wondering what sort of creatures they might have had to deal with in it's claiming.  Not only wolves were territorial about their holdings.
Messages In This Thread
i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 16, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 17, 2015, 02:28 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 18, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - January 21, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - January 22, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - February 13, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - March 26, 2015, 03:00 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Dante RIP - March 29, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 03, 2015, 02:44 AM
RE: i didn't expect the moon quite so soon - by Amekaze - April 17, 2015, 01:18 AM