Redhawk Caldera One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
This thread was amazingly cute! Thank you!

Sebastian watched the father and daughter interact. When Peregrine told him to follow, Sebastian grabbed the half eaten deer and followed obediently. He had to smile when he saw how proudly the little wolf walked. His mind drifted to the time that he was playing with things and being proud of finding things. He had a whole collection for his father to see. A collection he never saw since it was in his mother's den. One night he had snuck out to see the immense tank of a man keeping watch. He carefully approached the male to then snuggled between his front paws. He remembered the man's sigh and then how his soft mouth grabbed him and brought him back to the den. The sign was clear enough. His dad wanted the guard him mom, if only he realized when he was this young that he was rejected by his own father.

At least these pups didn't have the childhood he had. The male dropped the carcass. He briefly thought about following them and meeting Peregrine's wife Fox. But he decided against it. "Bye." He made side the carcass was hidden well and then trotted in another direction. The alpha family was cute but also a bit hurtful compared to his own past.
Messages In This Thread
RE: One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas - by Sebastian - March 30, 2015, 02:05 PM