Redhawk Caldera [j] our peace shall stand as firm as rocky mountains
4 Posts
Ooc — Will
The singer listened as the higher ranked spoke, and allowed the words to flow past his ear into his brain where they were processed and understood. He offered them no words in answer to their introduction however, instead gave both of them a brief nod, his bicolored stare flitting over both the pack wolves, careful not to meet them in the eye before his gaze alighted on the Beta's shoulder. A place much suitable to stare at than the greyscale wolf's bright eyes. Then came the questions, the questions that had been asked at the singer for many times when on his year long journey and seeking temporary homes and shelters. It was expected, though perhaps the agouti wolf had been wishing for something....different.

"I bring myself and with me, all the skills I posses and my loyalty," Horus said firmly and softly. "I am a hunter, like most of our kind are, a warrior, an experienced healer and a guardian. You could also say I am a counselor of sorts. I am also an explorer and have been an ambassador or diplomat for the packs I have served before." Orpheus's fiery and icy gaze then landed on the Beta's bright yellow ones before he fixed his stare on the ground once more, awaiting the second in command's judgement.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [j] our peace shall stand as firm as rocky mountains - by Orpheus - March 30, 2015, 11:31 PM