Redhawk Caldera All my down and outs
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"BAAAAAH!" Nightjar screeched at the sky, earning a wince from his mother, whose delicate hearing was probably a few notches below its normal sensitivity by now. The children were hardly ever quiet, and in the moments where silence could be had, there was usually something else going on. If Fox continued having litters like this, she would be experiencing hearing loss within a few years.

Suddenly, a dark figure loomed over him, blocking out the sky and removing most of the glare from his vision. Nightjar's steely blue eyes widened and he grew still and quiet. For all intents and purposes, Jaws looked exactly like Peregrine, and so the cub's thin tail pressed between his outstretched hind legs submissively and a playful grin lit up his face. He was about to reach one of his paws out for the other male's leg when something floated out of his mouth and came into Nightjar's small zone of clarity.

He went cross-eyed watching it until it suddenly landed on his creamy breast. His right ear swivelled up when Jaws began speaking, although his left ear remained curiously pressed to the earth. Even the muted sound of the wolf's voice wasn't enough to tear his eyes away from the feather, which Nightjar studied with an almost concerning intensity.

The wind ruffled its downy fringe, and just like that, Nightjar decided he didn't like it. His face screwed up into a classic grimace of discomfort and he whined, lifting a leg in vain to try to swipe it away from himself.
Messages In This Thread
All my down and outs - by Nightjar - March 17, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: All my down and outs - by Jaws - March 17, 2015, 01:14 PM
RE: All my down and outs - by Nightjar - March 31, 2015, 08:17 AM
RE: All my down and outs - by Jaws - April 03, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: All my down and outs - by Nightjar - April 05, 2015, 12:41 PM
RE: All my down and outs - by Jaws - April 07, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: All my down and outs - by Nightjar - April 16, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: All my down and outs - by Jaws - April 20, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: All my down and outs - by Nightjar - April 22, 2015, 10:28 AM
RE: All my down and outs - by Jaws - April 24, 2015, 11:40 AM
RE: All my down and outs - by Nightjar - April 28, 2015, 09:08 AM