Redhawk Caldera and i feel all of it, too, you know
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Last post from me. :B I'll start us a new one as soon as Mags is back in the caldera.

Magpie swept her head to the side to dodge the tiny punch, watching with a measure of impress as the tiny toes flexed. As the tiny leg returned to the pup's side, the yearling's head followed, before resting upon the den's floor— she grinned back at the newborn, feeling a sense of... pride? Or inflated ego? as the babe stuck her tongue out to rest upon her nose. Magpie's own tongue darted out to caress the side of the newborn's face, before her nose nestled against her niece.

She would doze there for a brief moment, relaxed and happy— despite the fact that Peregrine was liable to moodily shove past her at any moment. At some point, she would leave, whether by Fox's request, Peregrine's, or of her own accord. This happiness would carry her through the weeks to come as she settled into life on the caldera, glad that the leading pair had accepted her enough to allow this bond so early.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - February 23, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 19, 2015, 07:54 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 31, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 31, 2015, 01:08 PM