Ankyra Sound prizes of the sea
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
idk if everyone is sticking around but since this is an old thread i figured i'd post again, sorry for breaking order :) feel free to post again if you guys want  to write a couple more posts to finish this @Leucothoë @Nesaea @Reek , if nobody replies within a week or so I'll probably just edit in a conclusion and finish this but it'd be cool if we can hit enough posts for exp (:

Pantaleimon watched in silent submission as the Siren took the conch from her and placed it upon the sand, admiring its beauty alongside her seemingly identical sister (or maybe it was just coincidence; Pantaleimon did not dare stare long enough to find out if they were really as identical as they appeared on first glance). The other male seemed disappointed about this, which did not surprise Pantaleimon; she had never known any other males that enjoyed treasure as much as she did.

It appeared that Pan had lost the treasure, for the two Sirens were very interested in it. Submissively she watched them, making ready for a retreat. The disappointment was visible on Pantaleimon's face, for she had never been good at hiding her emotions, though one would only notice if they looked at her, for she turned her head away in awkward submission.
Messages In This Thread
prizes of the sea - by Pantaleimon - March 03, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: prizes of the sea - by Nesaea - March 03, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: prizes of the sea - by Reek - March 03, 2015, 09:14 AM
RE: prizes of the sea - by Leucothoë - March 03, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: prizes of the sea - by Pantaleimon - March 03, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: prizes of the sea - by Nesaea - March 06, 2015, 10:44 PM
RE: prizes of the sea - by Reek - March 07, 2015, 09:02 AM
RE: prizes of the sea - by Pantaleimon - March 31, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: prizes of the sea - by Reek - April 13, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: prizes of the sea - by Pantaleimon - April 14, 2015, 04:41 AM