Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Could be," Osprey agreed, thinking that any waterfall could be a very fitting symbol of tears and sorrow. Gallons of it. She recalled some older legends about young maidens that had waited for their loved significant other to return from a quest all their lives, until they had turned into rocks themselves. Odd and a bit sappy fate, if you asked her. Would she have the story her way, the girls would have cried a bit and then moved on, living and achieving a lot of great things. Dying from sadness was a way of cowardice and admitting a defeat without fighting.

As it turned out - this was not all there was to see about the waterfall. Charon showed a path that led up to the falls, offering a prospect of a magnificent scenery. Curious Osprey followed him obediently at her own pace. When she had reached the place, she regarded the place with a look of admiration. Smiling she turned to face Charon: "I have to admit - plateau has many wonderful spots, but this is something amazing." After observing the passage of the water from the highest point to the lowest, she sighed: "Makes me wish I was able to pick this up and bring home."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Osprey - March 31, 2015, 05:23 PM