Emberwood you're my everything
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Had Kieran been privy to the other's thoughts, first he would have balked at the thought of him being kind, loyal and thoughtful. Mostly he just existed, did his own thing, fought to survive and move past the grief. He was beginning to do okay, but sometimes still in the chill of the morning and evening, a pain would begin, it was just a small pain in his chest. But it was there all the same. Had Kaskara told him of her feelings, he really wouldn't have known what to say or do. Though he would have had to look introspectively, and analyze his own. And he would come to a ground jarring conclusion, that it was returned. Despite how he felt about it, and the guilt he felt. However, if he really thought long and hard about, Kiva would not have wanted him to feel so badly, she would have wanted him to move on. They had spoken of it, countless times. He however, refused to think about that, until it was staring him in the face.

He studied her in the burnished gold of leaves and sun, and her soft spoke question surprised him. Of course they were family, and friends. There was no one among the pack that he trusted more, and he would kill for her and die for her, just as he would for Scimitar and Bazi, and their little babes. Though, again if he thought about it, he maybe a little bit more fierce. Refusing to let another that he cared about so well, die at another's paw. Aye, we are family, Kaskara.

He stopped moving to sit to his haunches and he studied her, with eyes of moss. He licked his chops, already regretting what he was about to say. He was not a emotional fellow, he was not one to be all lovey. However, something was bothering her, or it seemed to him, and he would get to the bottom of it. And if there was one who had hurt her, well he would take care of that too. Ye' gran' Kaskara?
Messages In This Thread
you're my everything - by Kaskara - February 23, 2015, 10:36 PM
RE: you're my everything - by Kieran - February 23, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: you're my everything - by Kaskara - March 05, 2015, 01:14 PM
RE: you're my everything - by Kieran - March 11, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: you're my everything - by Kaskara - April 01, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: you're my everything - by Kieran - April 01, 2015, 12:57 PM
RE: you're my everything - by Kaskara - April 02, 2015, 08:40 AM
RE: you're my everything - by Kieran - April 06, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: you're my everything - by Kaskara - April 08, 2015, 10:41 AM
RE: you're my everything - by Kieran - April 08, 2015, 01:14 PM
RE: you're my everything - by Kaskara - April 08, 2015, 07:23 PM