Blacktail Deer Plateau mine was a religion and happiness was a fact
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
lol I know the feeling

Harlyn set down a particularly impressive mouthful of moss just when she heard the sound of someone approaching.  It didn't alarm her at all - now that she was back within packlands, the solitude she'd grown so used to was bound to be interrupted with the comings and goings of other wolves.  She hadn't expected that it would be Mordecai's face she set her gaze upon when she turned towards the sound.  She could not have been more delighted, though.

"Hey to you too," Harlyn replied, smiling broadly.  Her ears slipped back upon her head as she leaned towards him and placed a soft lick upon his chin.  It was a gesture she'd given him often when he was her alpha and one she gave now to subtly reinforce him to think of himself as such (she so sneaky).  Plus, she just liked to touch him.

Turning back towards her work, she decided to answer his question.  "Well, I have this friend who apparently likes to get himself injured when I'm not around," she replied with a small grin, "So I was just gathering up some medicinal supplies just in case I look away for a few minutes and he takes advantage."  She looked back at him, both brows raised and tail swaying gently.
Messages In This Thread
RE: mine was a religion and happiness was a fact - by Harlyn - April 01, 2015, 07:42 PM