Duskfire Glacier i think i just
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Some sexual references, but they are mostly amusing.

Feel free to have your character witness her dreaming about naughtiness, or assume she said something in her sleep. This is set just outside NP borders, NOT in DFG, but it won't let me pick a 'No Prefix' option.

There was no mistaking her pregnancy now. Four weeks in, Bazi's belly was very obviously rounded, and there was very little winter coat left to disguise the fact. She had not felt them move yet, but suspected that Scimitar had planted at least ten pups in there - it was difficult to move at speed, and her enlarged teats seemed to be in the way of everything. Bazi was amazed that nobody had stepped on them yet, and the fact that they were so obvious now made her feel quite self-conscious around the pack. They didn't need to see and know everything.

Some days ago, she had found a shady spot near edge of The Tangle that served the dual purpose of announcing that Bazi wished to be alone, and allowing her to perform some of her pregnancy rituals in private. The state of her ballooning body was a source of both horror and fascination, and she could while away several hours just staring at the changes that were taking place just behind her shoulder blades.

And then there were the cravings. 

Her sexual appetitate had returned with a vengenace, replacing constant nausea almost overnight. @Scimitar was a good sport, of course, but in these quiet moments away, Bazi let her mind wander. To that Blackfeather wolf with the wild eyes, to the Arctic newcomer, to Kieran. 'Absurd!', her conscious mind protested, but did nothing to chase the thoughts away. In the half-light of morning, Bazi drifted off to sleep, thinking dirty thoughts about wolves that weren't her mate.

And despite herself, she dreamed of @Danica .

Until the day she died, Bazi would not admit the contents of that dream - or how disappointed she was upon waking, mouth dry and chest heaving. It was still a few hours shy of noon at that point, and the pack had wisely left her alone. Thank the stars. Bazi rolled (literally) onto her growing belly and tested the stability of her hind legs. They quivered dangerously beneath her, and she sank back onto the ground with a shaky sigh. Shit, she thought, eyeing the distant forest. Shit.
Messages In This Thread
i think i just - by Bazi - April 02, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 11:56 AM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 25, 2015, 04:41 AM