Sequoia Coast i found out from him
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
The female seemed to be taken aback by Reek's blunt and overly friendly nature, but she didn't seem to mind as the ragged wolf scooted in close at her side.  His guard hairs lightly brushed up against her's as the two stared out at the tossing sea.  The corners of Reek's muzzle twisted into a dopey grin after she addressed his arrival. 

Vomit.  Well, that's one way to start a conversation.  Rarely did the loquacious wolf find himself properly tongue tied, but the word's escaped him as she commented on her nauseated state. "Are you ill? He stammered with a twinge of concern. Multiple remedies for nausea flashed through the ragged healer's head, however none were available as his dwindling herb cache was all the way back at Ankyra Sound.  If he were to return to his den to grab the remaining ginger root he had left, there was no guarantee that she would still be there... and the bastard was not willing to take that risk.  "Wish I could help you," he added disappointedly.  "I'm Reek by the way. What bring's you to the coast?"  
Messages In This Thread
i found out from him - by Bazi - March 22, 2015, 08:39 AM
RE: i found out from him - by Reek - March 22, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i found out from him - by Bazi - April 02, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: i found out from him - by Reek - April 02, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i found out from him - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: i found out from him - by Reek - April 14, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: i found out from him - by Bazi - April 25, 2015, 04:25 AM