Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"I would love to have you visit - there is a lot to see and do at the plateau," Osprey was happy to agree to have Charon as a visitor, feeling as giddy as a kid, who has invited her friend to birthday party at her home. Some would consider the dwelling place of the pack as not the most exciting place to be. A glacier, a seaside, a valley in the mountains all were far more interesting than just a forest at the base of a mountain. But that was just the surface, if you looked deeper, if you had her sources of imagination, you would be surprised, by how much such a forest could hide. "I could show you the troll's nest and witch's cove," the last one was a more recent discovery. A well-hidden tunnel with a scary atmosphere.

"Well, we have three capable leaders already," Osprey had never given much thought about joining the leadership. She was fine with where she was already and her lifestyle and recklessness didn't fit the role of a leader in her opinion. "Do you think I should be?" she asked, feeling curious about, where had Charon's question come from.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Osprey - April 02, 2015, 03:57 PM