Silvertip Mountain smart kids with too much to say.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
One more post from you should do it!  Thankoo for hanging out wif me :3

Harlyn's eyes brightened when he mentioned his mate was expecting.  She whined softly to communicate her excitement for him, but held her tongue otherwise.  She wasn't at all insulted at not being taken for a tour.  Even if he had extended the invitation, she would have declined.  As much as she appreciated the natural world and longed to see every bit of it, her priorities were elsewhere.  If the mountain did not hold her Mordecai within it, then it was of no use to her, as much as she enjoyed this pleasant conversation with the alpha.

Her ears perked at the suggestion he made, and she turned her head to peer inquisitively into the distance.  She turned back to him again after a moment.  "Thank you, I will head that way next," Harlyn replied with a grateful smile, "I appreciate your help.  I wish you and your mate all the best with your new litter."  With that, she dipped her muzzle and pulled herself up onto all fours, intent on heading off as long as FitzDutiful didn't have anything else to say.
Messages In This Thread
smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 20, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 24, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - March 26, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 26, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - March 30, 2015, 07:53 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 30, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - April 03, 2015, 10:23 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - April 03, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2015, 10:10 AM