Rising Sun Valley The stars are charging for you
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Daddehhhh. :D

[Image: tumblr_nma1nyLcYM1u2zf4ko1_250.png]

Zhavvi wasn't really keen on following her father to these 'promising' new lands. She rather wanted to venture out on her own and have some exciting things happening to her. But, apparently there was no way to escape her father's watch for long enough before she was stopped and brought back. Her green eyes looked more venomous each day because she was so bored. Of course she loved her father but the girl wished Rakharo would let her be herself for once. She couldn't even remember when he father wasn't protective towards her. He always had been like this. Zhavvi would often pester him with questions. 'Am I really you daughter?' 'Did you steal me?' 'Can I go?' 'When will you tell me what you are not telling me?' She didn't know that her past was not told to her out of protection. They probably knew that Zhavvi was certain to seek out the one that killer her mother to take revenge.

The darkness settled over them, which pleased the little lady. Maybe now she was safely brought to these other lands she might run off since her father was unfamiliar with these lands just like her... Zhavvi might think that she would run off but in the end she would always return home. Not all wolves shared her beliefs after all. She stood a bit behind him when the male started cursing about the fact there were no bison herds as promised. Zhav stepped next to her father, tail raised along with her muzzle. "You're such a hyporcrite, Opsola," She returned to her Opsola(father). If she would curse Zhavvi wouldn't hear the end of it. She knew she was probably making his mood even worse by pestering him like that. "I'm hungry. Why can't I go hunt. I want to catch my own meal."
Messages In This Thread
The stars are charging for you - by Rakharo - April 03, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: The stars are charging for you - by Zaria - April 04, 2015, 05:33 AM
RE: The stars are charging for you - by Rakharo - April 04, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: The stars are charging for you - by Zaria - April 05, 2015, 02:53 AM
RE: The stars are charging for you - by Rakharo - April 05, 2015, 09:53 AM
RE: The stars are charging for you - by Zaria - April 05, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: The stars are charging for you - by Rakharo - April 05, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: The stars are charging for you - by Zaria - April 05, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: The stars are charging for you - by Rakharo - April 05, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: The stars are charging for you - by Zaria - April 05, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: The stars are charging for you - by Rakharo - April 10, 2015, 10:30 PM