Duskfire Glacier i think i just
60 Posts
Ooc — Me
Despite being far from the sea and her usual sources of recreational drugs, Hedda had been lucky to find one such secured spot, where the plant she needed, had spread it's roots. Though she preferred to chew on stalks and fruits, because they had less unpleasant side effects later, roots worked as well. After all, when it came to sharing the mind of her master, you could not be a princess about, what you were offered. Therefore after some digging and tearing, she had just enough matter for her to use the next few days. It would have been more convenient, if the messages she received during her journeys had been less cryptical and more direct, but then again... the way of gods was never easy.

Hedda was on the lookout for a safe spot to perform the ritual, when the unmistakeble scent of expecting mother hit her nostrils and made her freeze in her steps. It was sweet and calming - one of the few things in this ugly world, which she would deem almost beautiful. There and then she decided that the master was in no hurry to get in touch with her, she changed her path and sniffed the air to find the source. And not too far from where she had been initially, she caught sight of a snow-white she-wolf, which was obviously pregnant, the aroma so thick and distinct around her that Hedda could not only smell it, but see it.

Still holding the root between her jaws she stopped and observed the wolf with hungry eyes.
Messages In This Thread
i think i just - by Bazi - April 02, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 11:56 AM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 25, 2015, 04:41 AM