Duskfire Glacier I am never the first to know
60 Posts
Ooc — Me
The headache was unbearable and the only thing Hedda wished now was that she hadn't scorned at the healing properties of the aspen trees' bark, when she had been at that forest, and that she had taken some with her. Because - here she lifted her gaze to cast a glance around - obviously was nothing that could help her now. Sometimes she wished that her spirit was not trapped within the boundaries of the mortal body, that she could be as free as the gods were, not having to feel the pain, the useless emotions, be guided and ruled by hormones and archaic instincts. Her mind was superior and these things simply prevented it's progress.

Hedda's gaze snapped up almost imediately she heard someone's clumsy footfalls making noise. Due to the delicate state of her aching brain, every sound of rustling, cracking and breaking was as if someone was stabbing her with daggers, making the pain more intense and her patience and self-control limit to zero. She let out a hiss and broke out in a quick lope to cut the young wolf's path short and have him cornered. He had angered the witch - a very foolish thing to do - and he had to be punished.
Messages In This Thread
I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 04, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 05, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 05, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 07, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 07, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 08, 2015, 03:18 AM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 08, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 10, 2015, 10:29 AM