Duskfire Glacier i think i just
60 Posts
Ooc — Me
When it came to obeying the rules of the wolf kind, Hedda liked to push boundaries and see for herself, what would happen, if she did not respond the way she was expected to. But she was no reckless fool either and she knew, where and when to stop. In this case... the scent of the she-wolf was so enchanting and overwhelming that the old witch wanted to feel and enjoy it for longer. Therefore despite the warning she took some steps closer to the pregnant girl, keeping her head and body politely low, tail going in quick wags - she wanted her to know that she came with peace and meant no harm (which was probably not entirely true, if we see it from the point of regular person's view).

At a safe distance, yet near enough to speak and be heard without raising the voice, Hedda stopped and sat down, her head tilted slightly to the side and ears drawn back in submissive manner. Just as her fellow mentor The Great Pretender - she could flawlessly shift from one mask to the other. She could be a smart and cunning witch, who enjoyed being scary and scaring people. And just as easily she could be this worn out and timid traveller, who was just curious to see another living being in a very long time. Those, who did not know her that well (and there probably weren't many), could not tell the difference, if Hedda herself didn't want them to see.

She put down the root by her feet and greeted the white she-wolf in a friendly manner: "Hei!" Her gaze was soft (as much as her only "readable" eye could convey) and politely averted.
Messages In This Thread
i think i just - by Bazi - April 02, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 11:56 AM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 25, 2015, 04:41 AM