Duskfire Glacier i think i just
60 Posts
Ooc — Me
The lady was not born yesterday and this was a good thing. Far too often Hedda had had to deal with people, who didn't have any self-protection instinct at all. It was admirable, how easily people fell for her promises, false in belief that in their state there was still something miraculous the witch could do for them to make them better. This kind didn't deserve to live, therefore, whenever she had left someone making it's last steps towards the Hel's realm for people, she didn't have any scruples for doing that. They would have died at some point anyway, it did not matter, who did it. Though... she liked to think that the exit she had offered was a much more pleasant way.

The woman was far from dying and was healthy enough to bear young. Hedda looked at the lady's swollen sides with mild interest, feeling a little bored inside. Pregnancy was something she had seen so often that it was no news to her at all. In the same manner she had aided in terminating them too, if such need arised. Common healers were not that willing to feed a girl herbs that would "fix her problem", therefore she had helped numerous shield-maidens in trouble. Out of her good heart. However, this help had not come without a price, but it was something they realized too late - long after Hedda had disappeared from the area.

"Do you want to try it out? Now, perhaps?" she ignored the question about "teaching". Hedda rarely shared her wisdom with anyone. "Because it works on me, but then again... there is always a possibility that it won't work on you," this was a valid argument. And despite her better nature, she would give her just enough to feel euphoria and numbness, but not enough to poison. This girl probably had a family somewhere around and, since Hedda knew she would be staying at this place for a while, she didn't want to make enemies just yet.
Messages In This Thread
i think i just - by Bazi - April 02, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 11:56 AM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: i think i just - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: i think i just - by Bazi - April 25, 2015, 04:41 AM