Silvertip Mountain However long you stay is all that I am
130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
A touch, a slap more like. It reminded June of that prodding thing that had occurred not too long ago. That had hurt, this hurt, everything hurt. A chime rang through the air but it missed June's ears. Even if she had heard it there would have been silence in response. Her thoughts were mugged, blurred, slow. It took painstaking time to think through the simple things. Move left leg.

That was the command she was trying now. She didn't know if it should be this hard but it didn't respond the way she wanted. It felt sluggish and went in a different direction to that which she had intended. It probably bopped Mason back in return. It was easier to just lie still, to just not move. It was less effort that way.

It was the same with food. It was a struggle to summon the energy to suckle in the way her body told her to. But she did it. At least, she did it when she was close enough to not have to wriggle close.

Everything was too difficult. For now she lay and just let the nuzzling commence. The comforting, safety of that motion.
Messages In This Thread
However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 07, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 07, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 07, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 08, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 09, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 13, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 21, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 30, 2015, 03:07 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - May 27, 2015, 04:08 AM