Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"I told him this myself a while ago, therefore he was not lying to you," Osprey felt that she needed to explain, because she was left with a feeling that Charon was not entirely impressed by the leader of the plateau. Whether this particular subject - of her suitability to the leadership - or something else was to blame, she wanted her young friend to know that she thought very highly of Dante - both as an alpha and a friend. "I like to be in the middle of the ranks and contribute, where I can. I have my share of freedom that a queen would never have," she said, not expecting for Charon to entirely understand her.

"But you could be an awesome leader one day," she said, really meaning it. Whether the boy succeeded in this or not, she had no way of knowing. But as they say... "stay positive, dream big" and see, where it takes you in the end. "How is Thistle and Ragnar doing, by the way?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Osprey - April 07, 2015, 04:18 PM