Neverwinter Forest saturn
44 Posts
Ooc —
She was quiet underneath the scrutiny of his gaze, all while wondering and watching to see if she was truly welcome here. Since he was a pack mate, albeit not one she knew, the Ostrega did not anticipate violence.. but, was accordingly quick on her paws if matters went south in a hurry. She was curious, perhaps dangerously so, and if this did not irritate him, she would stay for now.

Watching the bird as it watched her back, her ears slicked back alongside a pensive frown. Judging by the dark male's words, he hadn't seen what had happened, exactly. But that was good enough for her.

Wyvern took a few small steps closer to the bird, head low and rest of her posture much the same, to see how it may react to her edging further into his space. He said it needed medical attention, and to her, this was a mystery. Besides time, slathering something herbal on it, cleaning it, and the off chance of.. resetting what was wrong.. she had no idea what to do about that predicament. Her knowledge all came secondhand, was incomplete, and applied to wolves.. not birds. "Do you know of any healers?" she asked, sparing the wolf a quick glance. She couldn't think of any in the Spine, and was certainly not one herself. "I don't, but.. if he were wolf, I'd guess it'd take a lot of time.. cleaning him up, maybe herbs to help? Can birds even do any herbal stuff? I don't know.. birds are so different," she looked at the feathered beast; if he did manage to survive, he may never be the same.  Yet, if he didn't make it, at least he'd be a small meal..?
Messages In This Thread
saturn - by Sinaaq - March 22, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: saturn - by Wyvern - March 27, 2015, 02:26 AM
RE: saturn - by Sinaaq - March 29, 2015, 06:49 AM
RE: saturn - by Wyvern - April 08, 2015, 12:14 AM
RE: saturn - by Sinaaq - April 11, 2015, 06:01 AM
RE: saturn - by Wyvern - April 19, 2015, 03:16 AM