Kintla Flatlands I hear my home callin'
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
derp. i thought that said 11pm. speaking of drunkenness, my boyfriend is not allowed to have tequila anymore. i left to take my dog to class while he was at my house, and he ended up on the other side of town. when i went to go pick him up, he got in the car and just started crying. :( oh. and then he puked in the bushes when we got home. </story>

Considering she was just a year old, Fox had not really considered children of her own. Hell, she barely even gave boys a second glance. Aside from Njal, who was some kind of weird exception. There was just something about him that Fox did not understand. She would not go so far as to call it attraction. The Delta pushed the thought of him out of her mind, not wishing to dwell on it.

Fox grinned when he labeled her as some kind of exception to his "no friends with outsiders" rule. She did not think that she had any friends outside of the creek, and she was not even sure if she would consider Perry a friend. Perhaps he was a frenemy. Fox shrugged when he asked her the question about how Lethe would react. “If she doesn’t like it, she can tell me to bugger off.” That was not completely true, considering Fox actually did care what Lethe thought of her.

“Truth be told, I ran off last time because you stopped getting my humor.” It was no fun if he laugh at (or respond properly to) her jokes.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I hear my home callin' - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by RIP Fox - February 20, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by RIP Fox - February 20, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by RIP Fox - February 20, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by RIP Fox - February 21, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 21, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by RIP Fox - February 22, 2014, 02:35 AM