Blacktail Deer Plateau hear the sound of the mightiest of guns
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Lmfao, hey, it works!

"Of course," he affirmed once more, complete with nod. It was an unfortunate set of circumstances that he had found himself in, but Mordecai did not want to see it happen again. Nor did he want the looming consideration that crossed his mind, the one that implied if it was a reoccurring thing that they would find themselves making plans to put an end to it. He had come in on the tail end of strife between packs once before in the Wilds and now, he found that he was willing to stay out of them altogether. Instead of considering that possibility here, he chalked it up to bad luck and worse timing.

And honestly, he imagined if anything, he would be a walking example for the next couple of weeks. Mordecai did not sense that there were a bunch of arrogant, brash wolves mingling in with Dante's merry band and in turn, he also saw no reason to rally them together. "Hopefully when the sore and stiffness starts to go away I'll be able to help with the rounds at the borders. I don't think that those wolves would come around here, but you never know. Which reminds me — have you seen the one from the Caldera lately?" He knew he wasn't the first that had been at the sharp and pointy end of the Blackfeather Woods fight club.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
hear the sound of the mightiest of guns - by Mordecai - March 19, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: hear the sound of the mightiest of guns - by Mordecai - April 08, 2015, 08:45 PM