The Light within the Shadow, makes pretty things
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Yes that is fine with me

Jace knew very well, that he was one of the few that woke early in the mornings. He was also one of the few that ran every day. It just helped to calm him, and any night terrors he may have had. They were not often, but they were there every so often. 

Jace stood still, and he blinked as Amekaze nosed against his side. He turned his head to touch her briefly under the chin, and nudge the side of her neck. Good morning Ame. He gave her a small smile, happy to be here, happy to be alive. What brings you out this early? I am usually on my own for some time. A soft laugh could be heard, in his words. He was actually in a fairly good mood, today. And he jested lightly.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
The Light within the Shadow, makes pretty things - by Jace - February 16, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: The Light within the Shadow, makes pretty things - by Jace - April 09, 2015, 12:58 PM