Duskfire Glacier I am never the first to know
60 Posts
Ooc — Me
If the young wolf thought that him showing an attitude and not obeying would have any effect on Hedda, then he was very wrong. She had dealt with these kind of snotty whelps, who thought that the world belonged to them, before and not by scolding or shouting them. Her means of teaching a lesson had a long lasting but beneficial effect. Especially, since no one of the punished ones had ever dared to challenge her again.

The witch rolled her eyes, sighed and closed the little distance that the cub had put between him and her and looked down at him in an annoyed manner. "What great things in life have you done to be treated nicely?" He was definitely at the top of Hedda's "naughty list", for making horrible noise and thus causing her head to ache even more. Being on a list was not a good thing though. "Because from what I see now you are nothing but a detestable and pitiful excuse of a wolf. So - either obey and be useful - or I will truncate your miserable existance here and now," she bared her teeth, thus showing that she really meant her threat.
Messages In This Thread
I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 03:57 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 04, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 05, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 05, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 05, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 07, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 07, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 08, 2015, 03:18 AM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Larus - April 08, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: I am never the first to know - by Hedda - April 10, 2015, 10:29 AM