Emberwood when do you fold? and when do you run?
60 Posts
Ooc — Me
The young wolf growled at Hedda, disliking her impolite way of communication. She was not impressed, only lifted her eyebrows slightly, asking something between "is that all" and "is it really neccessary". One could reprimand her all he or she wanted for her bad manners, she would still do things her way. She didn't live for the sake of making others happy, she lived for herself in the first place.

There was a bit of resistance from his side and his move, which he probably thought to be very wise and cool, lacked originality and was kind of lame. Had she been in her place, she would have come up with something better. "Well... there are other ways to find that out," she purred. "What do you say, if I kill you now and then see, who comes to mourn for you. They will surely call you by your name."

ooc: well, Hedda is a psycho. So we are even, I guess. :D
Messages In This Thread
when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Adlartok - March 07, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 03, 2015, 06:09 AM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 04, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 10, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: when do you fold? and when do you run? - by Hedda - April 28, 2015, 09:38 AM