Ankyra Sound lost
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek beamed with his usual happy smirk, however the sads tugged at his heavy heart.  Goodbyes tended to be far too sentimental and much too final for the ragged wolf to particularly enjoy. They tended to feel like a drawn out death-sentance or friendship's funeral: all in all, a terribly sad occasion.  Pantaleimon had been his friend, possibly his best-friend (apart from Wynter, of course) that he had found in Ankyra, or anywhere for that matter.  The prospect of leaving him behind left Reek feeling shallow and empty.  However, he was genuinely happy for his friend's opportunity.

"They'll be lucky to have you, any pack would be," he returned as Pantaleimon touched his nose to Reek's shoulder.  Out of all of the wolves of the coast, Pantaleimon would be the one he would miss the most.  Nevertheless, Reek's mood significantly lifted when Pantaleimon made the suggestion for Reek to come visit at the new pack.  Though, Reek didn't know how long until that would be completely possible, as his situation was largely up in the air and being pulled out of his ass at a moment's notice.  "I promise that'll be the first thing I do once I get settled,"  said the ragged wolf in earnest.  "You better introduce me to all your new friends Pants."
Messages In This Thread
lost - by Pantaleimon - March 31, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: lost - by Reek - March 31, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: lost - by Pantaleimon - April 01, 2015, 05:06 AM
RE: lost - by Reek - April 01, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: lost - by Pantaleimon - April 09, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: lost - by Reek - April 10, 2015, 09:37 PM
RE: lost - by Pantaleimon - April 13, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: lost - by Reek - April 13, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: lost - by Pantaleimon - April 23, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: lost - by Reek - April 28, 2015, 03:58 PM