Silvertip Mountain Cumbersome times
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
It was comforting to know that she was finding this as hard as he was. It actually brought him more than just that knowledge. It was the first time he had ever really had much of a kindling of her past. He listened carefully to the words that she said. He had never seen the mean streak within her - he hoped that she wouldn't give in to the temptation if she had that deep within. There were limits to the violence that he would abide. Then the conversation took another turn to her feelings towards him.

"I like you too," he said in a way of comfort. "But once I break things off with Raissa... Well — I don't want to rush anything. I rushed it all too quick with Raissa and I will not make those mistakes again. Though, if she leaves, there's no one I would rather be a mother figure to the children." He had said too much. It was getting dangerous now. He reconfirmed that no one was about and decided not to risk anything more.

"But now — let's hunt!" With that he stalked off after the prey they would feast upon today.
Messages In This Thread
Cumbersome times - by FitzDutiful - April 03, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Cumbersome times - by Bindi - April 07, 2015, 10:28 AM
RE: Cumbersome times - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Cumbersome times - by Bindi - April 07, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: Cumbersome times - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: Cumbersome times - by Bindi - April 08, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: Cumbersome times - by FitzDutiful - April 09, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Cumbersome times - by Bindi - April 09, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Cumbersome times - by FitzDutiful - April 13, 2015, 06:51 AM
RE: Cumbersome times - by Bindi - April 27, 2015, 08:42 AM