Blacktail Deer Plateau rumspringa (joining)
6 Posts
Ooc — Taco
[size=small]When an act of violence failed to occur as punishment for her violation Soliloquy's silence deepened. Perhaps further thanks would have been appropriate but she was entirely too confused by the male's seemingly frivolous act of benevolence. Back home such actions would have sent her hurtling into the dirt and desperate to protect herself against injury. Not because her family members were cruel but because they abided by wolf law without fail. So the male's pass while gratefully recieved, was also cause for a perverse nostalgia.

Tea colored eyes remained looking elsewhere as the males quietly sorted out their identities amongst themselves. Especially perceptive to this, Lilo decided that the newest male was of extremely great importance and to be treated accordingly.

Dipping her head before speaking with him again, she started off plainly with a smooth voice. My name is Soliloquy, and I have come many miles in search of this place. Giving words to her previous struggle touched the girl with some emotion and she paused long enough for a quick internal ahen. I am as accomplished as any able bodied youth should be but I believe that my specialties are... unique. It would have been most informative for Soliloquy to go into a ramble about her religion and its mission, but such was not her way. Instead she opted to cut straight to the bone of her intentions. I praise a goddess who endows the faithful with the tools necessary to achieve their life's greatest purpose and although I am yet to ascertain the complete details of my own I was given; a tactical mind and astrology as a means of spiritual transportation. These are the things that led me here to you.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
rumspringa (joining) - by Soliloquy - February 21, 2014, 12:55 AM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Crete - February 21, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 21, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Soliloquy - February 21, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Crete - February 22, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 22, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Soliloquy - February 24, 2014, 04:48 AM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Crete - February 24, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 25, 2014, 10:24 AM
RE: rumspringa (joining) - by Soliloquy - February 26, 2014, 11:51 PM