Blacktail Deer Plateau mine was a religion and happiness was a fact
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
"Oh, they were certainly shared," he answered with a chuckle. Open night skies were more than just a sight to see in Sedona; they were commonplace. Many stories had been shared and retold beneath them. "Whether or not I can remember them is another story altogether. It's been quite a long time since I heard any of them." This fact did not draw sadness to his features, as it was simply something that had meant to be. He had ventured away from the bulk of his family and fairly, the stories they had told time and time again were absent. And it wasn't quite like he was in the position to be much of a storyteller anyway.

"But perhaps when we have a clear night I'll have to see if I can recall them. Maybe regale you with a fantastic tale or two about why the stars are they way they are, or something along those lines." He smirked, but purely out of fashion to withhold another humored response. He knew she would like the concept all the same, even if he felt he would be in poor form to describe what he did know. Far too much of his life had been rooted in what was concrete.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: mine was a religion and happiness was a fact - by Mordecai - April 13, 2015, 10:06 PM