Redtail Rise I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
We need to fatten you up. Well, she was certainly right about that.  Isolation usually wasn't conducive to a full stomach or a healthy semblance of heft, especially for such a piss-poor hunter.  Even at full strength and stomach, the ragged wolf was never the physical sort.  His movements tended to be both awkward and clumsy, and he lacked a certain subtlety that the hunt usually required.  Fishing came easier, but the ridge sported no river or sea, only small creeks that passed through here and there that harbored nothing of sustenance.  Minnows and water-spiders, but not much else.  

"That's the idea," he chirped, bantering back.  "Whatever it is, it won't see me coming.  Why else would I maintain this perfect figure?"  Reek sunken chest showed more ribs than a sports illustrated swimsuit centerfold, and if wolves had magazines, well, he certainly would have made a joke about modeling.

Reek followed behind his future alpha as she led him beyond the tree-line, listening intently to her interests and the other bits of informations she told him.  "Nature's neat," agreed the ragged wolf with a slight nod of the head.  Although he possessed near encyclopedic knowledge on all things natural, it's practicality was usually lost.  The bits and bobs of information constantly floating around Reek's head tended to be useless in the moment, without practical purpose or use.  He was fountain of useless knowledge and trivia, however, he still wouldn't trade it all away to be an ok hunter.  

"But, hunting really isn't my thing," continued the ragged wolf.  "It's too, er— physical." The bastards gaze caught the ground as his voice trailed off. "It isn't that I don't like it. I'm just, you know, bad," He quickly amended.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll tell you all about it when I see you again - by Reek - April 14, 2015, 02:02 PM