Great Bear Wilderness coming down on a sunny day.
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
He studied her reaction with a strange interest. It wasn't friendly in the slightest, something that he was growing accustomed to with this female. He could not imagine her being friendly with anyone, let alone Cara. When she growled in light of his declaration, the dark wolf wondered if she was jealous at all. Now that was an amusing thought.

Strangely enough, even to him, he barked a laugh at her vulgar comment. Baby daddy. He had not thought of himself like that before. He was, wasn't he? He was only King Consort; he would never claim the throne for himself. He was a sperm donor in all but name. "I'm more than up to it." He smiled with a leer. "I have the privilege of being her first, and I'll make sure she'll go to no one else." He returned with a obscene comment of his own. He would never talk to Cara in that way, but it was his secret hope, being a man and all.
Messages In This Thread
coming down on a sunny day. - by Finley - April 08, 2015, 11:00 AM
RE: coming down on a sunny day. - by Kaname - April 08, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: coming down on a sunny day. - by Finley - April 11, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: coming down on a sunny day. - by Kaname - April 12, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: coming down on a sunny day. - by Finley - April 13, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: coming down on a sunny day. - by Kaname - April 13, 2015, 08:11 PM
RE: coming down on a sunny day. - by Finley - April 13, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: coming down on a sunny day. - by Kaname - April 14, 2015, 06:07 PM
RE: coming down on a sunny day. - by Finley - April 27, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: coming down on a sunny day. - by Devil - June 06, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: coming down on a sunny day. - by Finley - June 07, 2015, 05:01 PM