Sequoia Coast i found out from him
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Sorry for the wait!  I've been super busy lately and I've fallen behind in all of my threads!

"Really?" Quipped the ragged wolf with a hint of surprise.  "I mean— you don't show it at all, how far along are you?"  Her revelation had caught him slightly off guard, causing him to verbally stumble.  Reek, to say the least, was of the easily excitable sort.  His tail wagged wagged behind him with gusto as he beamed at his new beach friend.  "You must be so excited!" He exclaimed emphatically, giving her a slight nudge with his uninjured shoulder.  Obviously, she wasn't as excited as Reek was for her, but he could understand her fears.  Birth is terrifying, and parenting is too.

Well she had certainly found the right place to kill time... and definitely the right wolf.   The self-proclaimed king of the lazys prided himself on the copious amounts of nothings he could do in one day. "Can I tell you a secret, Baz?" The ragged wolf chirped in a hushed, playful tone.  "I'm doing the exact same thing.  Whole pack went to the shitter and I'm doing my very best to avoid it! But don't tell them, they think I'm on an 'herb run.'"
Messages In This Thread
i found out from him - by Bazi - March 22, 2015, 08:39 AM
RE: i found out from him - by Reek - March 22, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i found out from him - by Bazi - April 02, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: i found out from him - by Reek - April 02, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i found out from him - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: i found out from him - by Reek - April 14, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: i found out from him - by Bazi - April 25, 2015, 04:25 AM