Where to Begin...
<a href=http://i.imgur.com/xnt7zBE.png>Reference</a>
421 Posts
Ooc — Zyn

Her ears flicked back when the other sounded her presence, guiding her muzzle around to take note with care. The ground nearest her received a welcoming pat by her tail as she returned to her gaze to her reflection. Bothered, bi-colored eyes looked beyond the gentle ripple of the waters to the gold and umber that stared back with concern, drifting occasionally as it spied a stray auburn lock.

"I am not," she replied quietly, without pause nor thought. One's attractiveness was an ideal that varied from one to another, but she did not see herself within a favoring eye. Her gaze shifted across the water to peer into the reflection of the grey beside her. Groomed, well managed, if not with a few flecks of fallen leaf that blended well into her fur. She gestured toward the reflection wit her muzzle. "You are better for that compliment than I am." Sighing softly, creme stalks folded down by their haunches til she was seated comfortably if not too in contemplation. Huffing quietly, she shook out her matted mane before turning to her companion.

"You are your brother are comfortable, then?"

Messages In This Thread
Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 24, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 24, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 24, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 24, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 25, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 25, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 26, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 26, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 26, 2014, 08:59 AM