Where to Begin...
45 Posts
Ooc — (✿◕‿◕)
The response is immediate. Anemone does not withdraw, she tilts her head. Whatever would make you say that? She is not insulted that the other disagrees so swiftly, only curious. And when she continues, Anemone smiles brightly. Her appearance was something she took great pride in, great care... but Xi'nuata's was exotic, unique. Her hue was different even from that of her mothers, bright and fiery. It is kind of you to think so, but I do not think I am better suited at all for the compliment. Perhaps you do not see it, she shrugs, But I do not lie. Xi'nuata could not know this. In her youth, perhaps, but she was not suited for lying at all. She was terrible at it. She grinned fiercely when she did lie, and could not so much as look at the other.

Anemone nods to the others question, before looking to their reflections that were side-by-side. She was still standing, so she too fell into a seated position, her tail curling around her haunch comfortably. Anemone pokes gently at her reflection, causing the water to ripple again. I only wonder when the other will show. It is hard to be truly whole without him as well. Hawthorne. She blinks at the water that now began to smooth again, and she thinks to ask, How are you? Your shadow? Anemone wondered if the others disease was due to the very wolf she named, but does not look to see if the other feels any discomfort. Anemone does not want to pry, or be rude... but she offers herself, her ears. It is the best thing she can do.
Messages In This Thread
Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 24, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 24, 2014, 01:41 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 24, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 24, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 25, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 25, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 26, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Anemone - February 26, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Where to Begin... - by Xi'nuata - February 26, 2014, 08:59 AM