Duck Lake she needs a wild heart
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett nodded excitedly in return that she was an alpha now. But her pack wasn't really doing great at all. She would need to keep the members up. There were a few ways to do it. "It is called Bearclaw Valley. We do have a bear living with us but he is lazy and nice. He even protected me! I'm starting to think I can make friends with anyone. Even the dark priestess Meldresi is my friend. It is located under NB but it is very secluded. I wonder that is why we are still a bit small. I'm scouting right now for new members. Till I go in heat and well.. we have more members too," she spoke a bit flustered.

Scarlett's ears fell back because Crëyr looked so sad. "I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you," she whispered. Her red eyes then widened. "OH! You can totally join my pack! Raziel is in it too. He is talking about being by brother, though.. I feel like he is trying to hard. At least he and Kove aren't butting heads," she returned. "Crëyr. It would be an honor to have you within my ranks. Then you can forget about Shadow and how it didn't work out."
Messages In This Thread
she needs a wild heart - by Crëyr - April 15, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Scarlett - April 15, 2015, 06:22 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Crëyr - April 15, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Scarlett - April 15, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Crëyr - April 15, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Scarlett - April 16, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Crëyr - April 23, 2015, 04:02 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Scarlett - April 23, 2015, 05:04 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Crëyr - May 18, 2015, 06:18 AM
RE: she needs a wild heart - by Scarlett - May 18, 2015, 10:41 AM